So, it appears that the world has indeed changed. Unless you are deemed an essential business or worker, we are essentially still in lockdown due to the pandemic that is raging around the world.
While the full-on lockdown has started to be lifted and smaller freedoms are returning, as someone who lives with an autoimmune disease, I am not taking any chances, and at this stage, I am still not currently taking any photo session bookings, or doing any home studio viewings. Thanks for your understanding, and we must be strong together for a while longer… but at home 😉
I must point out the biggest positive – our fur family now have us at home – they must be soooo happy!! Well, except for the cats that is 😉
We are all feeling the effects of this situation, from the lack of freedom with the restrictions in place, and the financial impact, through to the heavy emotional turmoil that it creates. We all need to be kind to each other, be gentle in our actions and thoughts. Also, remembering that our pets pick up on our vibes. I love the fact that we are now able to chill out with our pets at home, without feeling guilty.
I’m an introvert, so I’m okay with being in lockdown, but I’m also an empath, so I’m feeeeeling everything that’s going on, whether I want to or not. We can get through this… we have different coping methods… for me, it’s tea, photography (yes, even just around my garden – check out my other Instagram account), furry cuddles, more tea, baths with candles, standing on the grass with bare feet feeling the sun on my face, even more tea, the couch, Netflix, and then some tea.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Here are some ideas for you, if you would like to support my small business while we are still in lockdown:
- Purchase a gift voucher, either for yourself to use at a later date or as a gift for a friend or relative. They are valid for three years, so there’ll be ample time to organise a photo session. See my current COVID-19 promotion for gift vouchers. (NEW – these are also now available to purchase ONLINE)
What a great way to celebrate the end of isolation!!
- Leave a review for my business at one (or more) of the following locations, this greatly helps folks when they are trying to choose their photographer, I’d truly appreciate it: Google Review, Facebook Recommendation, Find a Photographer
- I’d love to see YOUR photos of the products that you have received from me and how you show off your beautiful images in your home. You can either share them on instagram and tag me (@ruffnstuffpetphotography #ruffnstuffcrew), or email them to me directly.
- Is there a favourite image of yours that I took during our session that you didn’t get as a print? Perhaps now is the time to revisit your product selection. I am currently offering 15% off my fine art products during COVID-19. Contact me now to discuss your options.
- If you would like to book a photo session, I am starting a waitlist for when spots open up again, and by paying a retainer fee you secure your place on the priority waitlist. Contact me now to join the waitlist and pay a retainer.
- Purchase a set of fine art gift cards, a small fine art print, a large fine art print, or even a framed piece of fine art from my non-pet website (pricing from $60) – COMING VERY SOON.
I’d also love to know how you’re faring, both physically and emotionally. The current environment is a big load for us all to carry.
Please reach out and we can chat… about anything.
Please stay home and stay healthy, snuggle your pets, and stay in touch.