We all know 2020 has been a super tough year, but honestly, the BEST thing to come out of this year has been the fact that most of us have spent A LOT more time with our pets. I’m sure all our dogs thought that all their Christmas’s came at once!
This year, I’ve showcased a selection of gifts for your special pooch ranging from fantastic budget friendly training APPs, to high-class dog carriers. There are treats, toys, leads, bandanas and more, so there’s something for everyone. Happy Holidays!
Remember to check delivery times if ordering online.
GET ALL THE GIFTS
- Your pup will be the most stylish one on Christmas day with this classic red tartan bandana – Peter Alexander Christmas Tartan Bandana
- Naughty or nice, even your furry friend deserves a plush toy – Dogue Christmas Dinosaur Plush Soft Toy – Merry Rexmas
- Christmas cookies made especially for your dog using real Australian natural human-grade ingredients – Jollie Gourmet Dog Treats – Turkey & Cranberry Cookies
- If you are more of a baker, there are more than 70 healthy recipes by the Pet Lifestyle expert behind “Pretty Fluffy” – Healthy Homemade Dog Treats Recipe Book by Serene Faber-Nelson
- Get a personalised and quirky touch for your dog’s collar with customised ID tags – Waggie Tags Custom Hand Stamped Dog ID Tags
- Enjoy more playtime with your dog with a handmade tug toy made with the highest quality Australian sheepskin by local Business Wildhunde – Zoom & Chase Sheepskin Tug
- The perfect ball for hardcore destructive dogs – Aussie Dog Enduro Ball – Medium
- If your dog chews through everything in sight, get your hands on the KONG Extreme – For powerful chewers
- Is your dog too smart for their own good? Help them to exercise their mind – Nina Ottosson Dog Tornado Treat Puzzle
- I think this is one of the best harnesses on the market, super tough and durable and the handle on top allows for easy lifting scrambling over rocks or getting into cars – Ruffwear Web Master Harness
- If your dog can’t be trusted off lead yet, then you need a long line to help you with your recall training – Wildhunde – Biothane Long Line 10m
- Short training lead, handy to have in the tool box – WOLF & I CO. Training Lead
- We know that humans have to have a life-vest on when out on the water, but what about our furry friends? EzyDog DFD Micro Life Vest for Small Dogs
- THE best carrier your pup can have – simply stylish… enough said – Cloud7 Dog Bag Como Heather Brown
- We all know a clean dog is good dog, get them smelling beautiful with FuzzYard’s Dog Grooming Products
- Beautiful ceramic bowls that will look good in any house – Mog & Bone Ceramic Bowls
- The new craze – Snooza Calming Dog Beds
- Who’s the goodest boy? We all know that puppy schools are a necessity, but what do we do to prepare before we get our puppy? And then what do we do when they come home but before puppy school starts? Set your puppy up for success – Amy’s PRE Puppy Training Course (Surviving the Early Days)
- Train your dog to be more comfortable to the sounds that have potential to be scary – Sound Proof Puppy Training APP
- Our dogs are never here with us for as long as we would like them to be. Have you always dreamed of having professional photos taken of your dog and displayed with custom artwork in your home? – Ruff ‘n’ Stuff Pet Photography Christmas Special Gift Voucher
THAT’S A WRAP!
Enjoy your holidays, however you choose to spend them. Keep your loved ones close and celebrate your furry friends every minute of every day because we never know how long they are here for.
If you’d like to book a session in the New Year, bookings are now open with me, your Wollongong and South Coast Pet Photographer, and you can now book online.
Take care everyone and stay safe!